If you were to take a walk along the Ponávka river these days, you’d see that two brand new buildings have grown next to Domeq, Brno’s unique coliving project. They are Domeq 2 & 3 – Domeq’s two younger siblings – and they will offer all of the same things as Domeq with a number of extra cherries on top, including air conditioning and balconies with a stunning view of Brno’s Špilberk castle. Want to know more, including how to reserve a unit by getting on our exclusive waiting list? Read on!
Sleek design, industrial style, and luxury – that’s Domeq 2 & 3.
What’s Domeq again?
Domeq (pronounced [ˈdomɛk] – meaning “little house” in Czech) is the name of a unique coliving building which you can find on Dornych street in Brno. Coliving is a cutting-edge concept, common especially in big cities and university towns, which attracts digital nomads, expats of all kinds and origin countries, and both local and international students.
Foreign professionals and managers enjoy living in Domeq, because they prefer to be around an international community and find its coworking spaces stimulating. That being said, Domeq also welcomes Czech tenants of all walks of life and ages.
Domeq 2 & 3: just like Domeq, but swankier
Domeq 2 & 3 are being built in the same spirit. However, there are a couple of extra luxurious features to them that the original Domeq doesn’t have on top of all the standard amenities.
All units are equipped with:
- air recuperation system, which improves indoor air quality and in winter recorvers almost all of the heat from the extracted air, which helps the environment
- air conditioning, which is slowly becoming a necessity in Czechia as our summers become hotter and hotter
- triple insulation glass windows, which provide better noise reduction, make your apartment warmer in winter, and are also more secure
- security cameras, which will ensure that you can sleep without a worry
- parking spots for your vehicles
- regular cleaning service, which will help you keep your apartment in mint condition
- and full furnishing – including appliances and tableware
You’ll have round the clock access to the reception desk at Domeq 1 in case you need anything and will able to use the common areas at Domeq 1 – from a big lounge with a kitchen and living/entertainment area to laundry room, gym and two spacious terraces with a breath-taking view.
Balconies and spiral staircases available in selected units.
Selected units also offer:
- maisonette-style floor plans – the floors are connected with a fun spiral staircase on which you’ll enjoy going up and down
- stunning view of Brno with Špilberk castle and the Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul or beautiful sunsets beyond the AZ Tower
- and a balcony where you can read a book, watch the river, or enjoy the breathtaking view of the city with a glass of your favourite beverage.
Reserve your spot early!
Does this sound like the perfect place to live in Brno?
There’s a waiting list you can already get yourself on if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pro-tip: If you put “Domeq 2 & 3” in the subject, we will catch your message faster. Once the units are available, those who are on the waiting list will have priority.
Units will be renting out like hotcakes once the building is finished. Snatch your spot while you can!