The Czech Republic is a particularly attractive location for both foreign employees and many international businesses due to its central location within Europe. With good transportation and infrastructure, it is an excellent base for doing business with Germany and Russia, for example. Czech’s infrastructure, combined with its reputation among investors as being a stable westernized market, means the country has succeeded in attracting a large amount of direct foreign investment.
Today, a large number of jobs with an average salary of 33,840 crowns (1,300 euros) per month in the Czech Republic are quite common. Highly paid vacancies are open to foreigners, especially those who graduated from Czech higher education institutions. Despite the fact, that there is a huge amount of expats working in the Czech Republic, the lack of a workforce is still notable. Hence, what are the most popular vacancies for expats?
- In the Czech Republic, as well as throughout the world, the leading position is occupied by the field of information technology and network administration. Programmers, IT specialists, WEB-designers and software developers remain in the top of the list!
- The second, no less important position are doctors and health care workers! When researchers study the issue of labor robotization, doctors, as a rule, find themselves outside the “risk group”. They cannot be replaced by any cars, and they do not lose their importance. In addition, in many regions of the Czech Republic there is a shortage of medical workers, many of whom work overtime, so young doctors and doctoral students are in great demand!
- Next in line is a financial consultant! This is a person who consults his clients in monetary matters, analyzes and deals with financial situations and, on the basis of knowledge of banking and insurance services, creates a sufficient financial plan for the client. For this position, you will need financial education.
- The situation on the labor market is dynamic: new professions appear in the Czech Republic, old ones disappear, the demand and popularity of various specialties are changing, but only the demand for marketing analytics continues to grow! A marketing analyst ensures the success of a new product or service in the consumer market. A specialist in this field always keeps up with the presents and follows the trends! If you are applying for this position – you will need education in the field of management and economics.
- The list is concluded by chemists. Chemistry at the moment is a rapidly developing industry, and the most sought-after areas are biomedicine, biotechnology, and nanomaterials.
So, the Czech Republic is open to workers of various industries. Want to find a job in the Czech Republic, but do not know how to do it? Read our articles about job search using employment websites or social media.
Have not yet decided to move to the Czech Republic? Buy our e-book How to find a job in the Czech Republic – a complete employment guide with tips from the HR assistant and lists of the best recruitment agencies. Good luck in building your new career!
Photo Source: Unsplash