When it comes to education, one is often wondering what is the best option and how the application process goes. What if you leave all this to us? In 2016, Foreigners launched a project called CzechUniversities with the main idea of helping students to apply for a university and resolve any visa issues. We know how challenging it could be sometimes to deal with the representatives of the university departments, so we strongly believe it calls for professional assistance.
Why study in the Czech Republic?
The Czech Republic is not only a wonderful country for work, but also an excellent choice for studying. Long traditions and quality education prove that it might be just what you have been looking for. Since Czech universities are considered to be very prestigious in global terms, be prepared to face demands during your study, so it is not gonna be a bed of roses! 🙂
A wide range of programmes taught in English gives you an opportunity to choose something from and find your true mission in this world. Once you get your degree in the Czech university, you won’t get lost in the world: an education Czech universities provide is internationally accepted, unless you study some specific fields like medicine or law. Given Western European standards and lower cost of living, the Czech Republic draws loads of students from all over the globe and gives them the best student life they could dream of. This country owns a rich cultural and natural heritage environment and makes a perfect place for a living.
A Czech jewel, Charles University in Prague and Hradec Králové, is one of the oldest universities in Europe and its seventeen faculties educate more than 40 000 students. It’s also quite popular among medical scholars.
Here is a list of the most famous universities in the Czech Republic:
- Charles University in Prague and Hradec Králové;
- Masaryk University in Brno;
- Palacký University in Olomouc.
Why do you need help from us?
- personal guidance from the first consultation;
- assistance with visa and university application;
- complex relocation services;
- updated information about study programmes in English;
- professional, friendly and flexible communication;
- five offices in the six Czech towns = six contact points for your daily issues;
- local agents around the world, e.g. in the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Cyprus;
- VIP assistance through the whole duration of your stay.
Photo source: Pexels