Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world with a great number of cafes which are almost on every corner. But still, it is sometimes not easy to find a cosy place with good quality coffee, high-speed internet, and a friendly environment. We are glad to offer a place that fulfills those. Coffice offers a pleasant working/studying environment in a pleasant interior. This place has many nice reviews by their regular visitors and we are happy to hold our monthly MeetUp meetings there!
Quiet Place for Studying and Working
Generally, coffeeshops rise in popularity as they start to provide a quiet zone to their customers so that they can focus on their work and studies. Additionally, it is a great place to meet new people, which might be an additional source of new ideas and inspiration.
Interior of Coffice
Working and studying in Prague might be a challenging task at times. First, you need to be in the city centre due to the upcoming meetings or lectures. Second, you still need to continue with your work/studies, urgently reply to important emails, etc. For this occasion, we can offer you an optional solution.
What is special about café-shop “Coffice”?
In Coffice you can have a personal office desk, order a conference room, or organize your after-work activities where unlimited coffee, tea, and water are free of charge. Sounds great, doesn’t it? The clients of the café say that it is a spatial and comfortable place to work. The designers of the coworking place created a special interior that would enable its visitors to focus and feel relaxed after rush hours in the city centre.
Working and chilling in Coffice
How does it work?
It’s simple. Here’s how you do it:
- Enter the reception, sign there
- Choose your seat
- Sit down and do your thing
- Grab a drink while you work (ask at the front desk what is included in your order)
- Is it done? Go to the reception, pay for the time spent there
- You can go
- From 10 am to 6 pm Coffice works with the pay per hour mode (75 CZK per hour), and customers get unlimited coffee and tea. The name of this concept is “Anticafe”, It started in Russia and later it became a popular concept in other cities of Europe like Berlin, Paris, Madrid and other big capitals.
- Visitors usually pay here per hour/day, or month.
The main advantage is the unlimited time you can spend in the cafe-shop during the day and good Wi-Fi. Additionally, you can make your work life easier, as there are conference rooms, skype rooms at your disposal.
- From 6 PM to 10 PM is time to relax and enjoy time with your friends. You can just invite your friends for a drink, or one the official page of this café you can find the list of events happening in there, such as live music, stand-up comedies, pub quiz, cinema nights, language exchange meetings. After hard work, we all deserve some good treat!
Cafe+Office = Coffice
Coffice was founded by expats coming from Slovakia and Argentina, and the main philosophy of this place is to make locals and foreigners relax and confirmable during and after rush hours in the city of Prague. It is located in a nice area of Prague.
Here is the address: Blanická 768/4, 120 00 Vinohrady.
It is quite a large café-shop – it has 250 sq meters with a bar area and garden. There are a book shell and piano there as well.
Official webpage: cofficeprague.com
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM-20:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: closed (except events)
If you are not sure, give it a try and take advantage of their “Free Trial”, when you can spend the whole day in Coffice for free.
Our monthly MeetUp in Coffice in June 2020
Foreigners provide monthly MeetUp and there is no exception in August! Our MeetUp will take place in Coffice where you can spend time with expats, share your experience, and meet new people. Our MeetUp event will happen on the 20th of August.
Source of the photos: cofficeprague.com