Nothing is more important than your health, so we at Foreigners.cz proudly recommend Canadian Medical Care (CMC), the number one private clinic in Prague. CMC has repeatedly won the “Czech 100” award for the best health care institution, and in the past, they’ve assisted professional sports players, singers, and even Hollywood stars!
- CMC employs highly-qualified and skilled specialists in more than forty medical fields, meaning no matter how complex your situation, they are equipped to handle it—and all under one roof.
- Their staff is tailored to assist foreigners: all doctors and medical staff speak English, and most doctors also speak another one or two languages.
Adress of clinics
- Canadian Medical Care, V Parku 2308/8, 140 00, Prague 4 – how to get there
- Canadian Medical Care, Radlická 333/150, 150 00 Prague 5 – how to get there
- Canadian Medical Care, Veleslavínská 1, 160 00 Prague 6 – how to get there
- Canadian Medical Care website – CMC website brims with useful facts. Here you can see every field in which they work, as well as contact information, among other useful information.
- Introducing Canadian Medical Care – an article on our blog that gives a useful overview of CMC’s five main branches of practice: pediatrics, general care, gynecology, dentistry, and physiotherapy/rehabilitation
- An Interview with Canadian Medical Care – an article on our blog with an interview with CMC that highlights their corporate philosophy and what sets them apart from other clinics in Prague
- Couple’s Therapy in Canadian Medical Care – an article on our blog introducing couple’s therapy in CMC, way to avoid stress and arguments
Call center: +420 235 360 133 Emergency service outside of opening hours:
- GP and pediatrician +420 724 300 301
- Dental emergency on agreement +420 724 300 312