If you want to visit any place in the Czech Republic, don’t hesitate and ask us for help! Please, let us know what you are interested in, what you prefer, what kind of transport you can choose etc.. According to your situation, we can suggest you some tips for the trip. Of course, for free! Here are some general tips.
Our recommended places in the Czech Republic
- Prague (of course ;))
- Český Krumlov (pitoresque surroundings, very romantic place to visit – hot tip for couples ;))
- Kutná Hora (beautiful little town, UNESCO site – a lot of bones!)
- Olomouc (UNESCO site and great student nightlife)
- Pilsen (Pilsen brewery and Technical Museum)
- Rožnov p. Radhoštěm (the open-air museum with traditional wooden houses)
- Ostrava (NIGHTLIFE!!!!! Stodolní street = street full of bars and clubs)
- Brno (2nd biggest city in CZ, a lot of students)
Our recommended places abroad but still not far
Our recommended places abroad, a bit further
If you need recommendation how to get to the chosen destination, let us know so we can arrange your trip.
3 thoughts on “Travelling”
I will love to visit Czech republic for one weeek. I don’t know how to go about it?
For a week in the Czech Republic would be fantastic. I’m at a loss as to how to approach this.
Hi, do you have any specific fears or issues, Yulia? I’d be happy to give you advice.