We’ve all prayed for it and here it is, finally: The Rain! It’s been raining only for a day, and everyone starts complaining about how gloomy it is and how depressed they feel. Ironical, isn’t it 😉 Well, rainy days are perfect for some quality personal time with yourself or with a bunch of friends, even if you are locked in the apartment. Here’s our proof:
List of fun things you can do while it’s raining outside
- If you choose to stay in on a rainy day, use the opportunity and watch all the movies you’ve been longing to watch
- Do some indoor exercises for a change, or have a relaxing yoga session. Search videos on Youtube for more inspiration 🙂
- Staying in on a gloomy day is your best chance to catch up with your cleaning!
- You can also try some new crazy recipes only from the ingredients left in your fridge 🙂
- Or you can get wild and order pizza delivery 🙂
- When it’s raining outside, nothing really distracts you from having your work properly done.
- When you finished, play some living room games with your flatmates or family.
- If you have a pet, spend some quality time together.
- Email your friends and family back home.
- This one is for the ladies, gents can feel free to join though: treat yourself with some home spa procedures – like a hot bath, body scrub or a manicure.
- Create a self-made video of some special pics and send it to your special ones.
- Read your favourite book, magazine or a newspaper.
- Reveal a creative inner self: draw, paint, write, take fun photos.
- Or just relax and do nothing without feeling guilty about it 🙂
One thought on “14 Things To Do on a Rainy Day”
I’m looking for a good book to read on my next rainy day. What do you suggest?