During the current state of emergency in the Czech Republic, there are many expats and foreign students who are still in need of solving immigration and accommodation issues. Even under unwanted pressure, Foreigners are trying to ensure that all processes and requests of help from clients are running as smoothly as possible.
We do our best to provide help and maintain our services at the highest level. Here’s the list of the standard services you can request from Foreigners during the state of emergency with a 20% discount except for translations:
- prolonging employee cards and long-term residences (if you’re willing to stay in the country);
- changing of the employer;
- application for temporary and long-term residence;
- translations, nostrification;
- trade licence;
- health insurance – don’t forget to renew it;
- consultation – all about your current situation, concerns about immigration issues, etc;
- home search – we’re able to send you a video or make an online video tour of the apartment you like through WhatsApp for example, so you can book it remotely.
Apart from that, we can help you with our newly added services due to the state of emergency:
- solving miscellaneous things for you: for example, handing over and delivering documents;
- helping those who have difficulties returning to the Czech Republic.
Here’s also a brief list of services we can help you start dealing with while embassies are closed:
- everything that is carried out at embassies abroad: visas, employee cards, declarations of accommodation. We are able to start preparing all the needed documents, so you can be among the first ones who apply for a visa. We won’t be able to move the process forward right now but we can provide you with any type of consultation regarding the process of application. Thus, you will be ready once the embassies open again.
Feel free to contact us to get more information about services and be sure to follow our Facebook and blog to stay updated about all news.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get daily updates about the coronavirus situation in the Czech Republic!
4 thoughts on “Coronavirus in the Czech Republic XIII: Services for Expats Provided during the State of Emergency”
You are doing a tremendous job during the lockdown by providing us with daily updates on the everchanging situations & government directives.
Even I wait everyday for your email to get the summary of everything I need to know as a foreigner here.
Thanks a lot.
On behalf of Karyna and the whole team: Thank you very much for this awesome comment! We really appreciate your kind words! 🙂
Its really really pleasent to hear from you that your are doing much to get visas at such a terrible crisis hope i may also need help from you guys very soon. Good Job keep it up.
on behalf of Karyna and the whole Foreigners team: Thank you for your kind comment 🙂